Newcourt is a quiet family campsite.
Noise, music and drinking are not permitted after 10pm. People who cannot abide by this are not welcome.
The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse admission and to remove people
from the site at their discretion if site rules are not complied with.
All anti social behaviour is reported immediately to Dyfed-Powys Police
along with full campsite registration details.
Our aim is for everyone to enjoy what our campsite offers and to maintain our high standards.
Newcourt is used by those participating in Duke of
Edinburgh's Award Scheme,
schools and other educational groups.
We welcome families, walkers and cyclists providing
all visitors conform
to the strict standards of behaviour and safety appropriate
to an educational site
Newcourt Farm Campsite is open to the general public Friday 28th April to the end of October 2017. Gates are closed at 10.00pm and arrivals should be before this time. Please read our Terms, Conditions and Campsite Rules before booking your stay. Group bookings are at proprietors discretion, please contact before booking. Bank Holidays can be very busy on the campsite, please book early to avoid disappointment.
* There are a few 6amp electric hook ups on site, however, these are not available Bank Holiday and Festivals.
* We have lots of space and so can offer plenty of room between campers.
* Hay Festival and Bank Holidays are the busiest times for the campsite and anyone wishing for a quieter break would be advised to avoid these times.
* Extra charges may be incurred during Bank Holidays and Hay Festival.
* Due to unevenness and slope of the ground, the campsite is not really suitable for the disabled.
* We do not have - seasonal pitches, hard standing, super pitches, ready erected tents, stag and hen parties.
* Noise should be kept to a minimum after 10.00pm.
* Drunkenness and unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
Please read our Terms & Conditions / Campsite Rules
Book now to make a booking request.